19 September 2012

seasons turning

I took a walk in backyard last week, and discovered a herd of horses, a stream full of trout, fresh bear tracks, a picnic shelter, a swimming hole, and a whole lot more to explore. 

More trips back and forth to Boulder--this time I am not the one driving. Going up for a wilderness therapy conference at Naropa College, will get to wear nice clothes, chat people up, hopefully learn something, and as a bonus, I will just happen to be around for Rainbow's birthday. I've really been enjoying my summer romance, and hope that it can continue past September.

I have decided to wrap up wilderness therapy in December, at least as my full time job. I have been searching for something to fill the spring time with, hopefully educational and not too expensive. Boulder seems to be drawing me north, and much of my research has been pulling me there. I could also see myself at a NOLS base, or sailing in the South Pacific. Yoga ashrams, permaculture certificates, herbalism courses, prereqs for grad school, working at a college, I'm open to ideas, Universe. Please send something my way.

No comments: