03 March 2009

herding cats

I'm in rehearsal. But I am also backstage and online and am taking a short break from shushing the actors to go type type type. The reason I am back here is that there needs to be a backstage mother who can figure out the hellacious scene changes. So I am madly plotting and have managed to get up through Act One with some tentative assignments. These actors aren't as good at remembering as my Merry Wives ones, so nothing is working like the paperwork says. But I am trying anyhow. Scene change coming up.

Back. After my props meeting today I spent a very pleasant three hours. So pleasant, in fact, that I forgot to eat dinner, and my substitute Mountain Dew is starting to wear thin. Ah well. The adventure was worth it. Occasional good distractions are so worth it.

No comments: