06 April 2009

theater history

I am making tea in the english style. Black with milk and sugar. In hopes that it will propel me through this next section of my paper. It is so hard to work on this take home test monster, and of course it is due tomorrow, and I didn't get as much done because just when break ends the weather gets nice. So I am trying to create motivators. I have three more sections. Eight more pages. Three more hours to work. I was trying to convince someone to bring me ice cream--that would have been an excellent reason to write a few pages, but he's too tired. Boo. I had my last advising meeting today. One more drafting assignment before I am done with that.

1 comment:

Swistle said...

"Too tired" to go get ice cream? I understand all these words, but not what they mean in the same sentence.