09 December 2008

randomness and mac n' cheese

Um, so because I need to be working on my finals, which are scary and looming, I'm going to instead post a list of baby names that I current like, for one reason or another. Not that I'm planning on babies anytime soon, but maybe in ten years, I will be able to look back and remind myself of a great name. Or something. Feel free to comment and be snarky.

Girls
Harriet
Phillipa
Story
Katherine
Constance
Ryan
Lucinda
Lucretia
Harper
Lyra
Beatrix
Molly
Maud/Maude
Nola
Riley
Goldie
Rue
Dot
Mirabelle
Violetta
Marcheline

Boys
Eli
Owen
Paul
Max
Conrad
Cornelius
Orion
Neal
Phinneaus
Ezra
Orris
Otto
West
Walker

I hope I amused you. I've loved naming things for a very long time. I still have the 1987 baby name book my parents had from when they were trying to name me.

No comments: