08 December 2008

rant

So it's nice that people are trying to be nice to me. But right now, I don't want to go out to dinner, I don't want to go to a surprise party, and I don't want to have to socialize with a whole bunch of people. I am feeling glum and tired and like I need to study for my finals tomorrow. The only thing I want to do is curl up on a couch with myself, or maybe one or two others and watch some mindless tv and eat something unfussy like mac n cheese, or a grilled cheese sandwich. I've been around too many people for too long, and need some alone time to return to any sort of equilibrium. Also, I don't fake surpirse well at all, and will dissapoint all that are hoping to surprise me. I like to know about the surprises, but don't really like being truely surprised. It's too often unpleasant. And why the Depot? I was just there. Too much Depot. Need a change of scene. And it is late, and I haven't eaten and it is inconvientant, and I feel guilty for not being happy about because I am not appreciative of all the niceness. GRR.

No comments: