06 January 2009

the corps

Wow. Do I hate interviews. In general, I hate things that I am not skilled at, and even though I've had a lot of practice in the last four years, it has helped only incrementally in my interviewing prowess. It is also not good that the program I applied for is really challenging and hard and I don't know if I will enjoy it or if I would be miserable for the whole six weeks.Making these sorts of decisions seems to chop off all these other nebulous possibilities, that are kind of unreal and almost as scary. I don't know. I've gotta have some sort of future plan or I will be stuck moping around Missoula for the next how many years.

Mmm. Hungry. I feel like cooking, something kind of impressive, which I would then like to share with friends. The state of my kitchen is a slight problem. I could also clean up after last night, read some homework, something to keep me busy and not thinking about selling myself to strangers.

No comments: