04 January 2009

let it be

Things that I do not like: being late. Feeling trapped. Feeling invisible. Being hunted. Unavoidable awkward moments.

I cannot quite tell how things are going. Mostly good. But then there are weird moments of disconnect, and I being to doubt that things are sincere. I guess this is just paranoid Allie talking. My roommate should come home today, and I will do a quick sweep for last minute messy things, and give him his silly little alcoholic gift, and then I will show him the energy bill. Growl.

Maybe I will go back to bed. Checks to deposit and books to pick up and senior project papers to write and a future to worry about, and right now the only thing that sounds really appealing is curling up in the last spot of residual warmth and day dreaming for a few hours.

No comments: